At LOGiQ3, our culture is what defines us, it is the collective consciousness that is infused in our organization and our people.
We define culture as:
- Aligning actions, behaviours, and maxims (values)
- Organization's signature to the people inside and outside the organization
Our culture is one where there is consideration for people and their ideas which is fueled by trust, candor, respect, encouragement, emotional support, and appreciation; enabling us to strive to provide the highest quality service to our clients, our partners, and to each other.
At LOGiQ3, we believe culture drives performance. We hire for fit. Therefore, keeping culture moving is a key priority at our organization.
Our culture consists of five components:
- Maxims: a set of eleven guiding principles.
- Core Behaviours: Trust, Respect, Integrity; Innovative Thinking; Simplicity & Speed; Continuous Improvement.
- The Great Workplace Model: a model that supports a great workplace and work/life balance including five dimensions - Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride, and Camaraderie.
- Socially Responsible: we are committed to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Culture Teams: ten teams made up of our employees dedicated to sustaining our corporate culture.
Do you believe YOU have what it takes? Do YOU share our Culture? If so, visit our Careers page and let us get to know you!